Bedrooms & More Designer Program
If you’re an industry design professional, architect or stylist, and have an interest in supporting your clients with products from Bedrooms & More, you can sign up here to receive the greatest benefits. As a member you will be able to work on projects in our store, and even reserve private space to consult with your personal client within our buildings. You can also utilize our knowledgeable sales staff to support your clients shopping experience if you so desire.
Through your sales of any Bedrooms & More products, you will receive discounts or direct compensation depending upon your business model.
Once registered, you can schedule a tour of our spaces and receive a tutorial on any of the products, vendors, or categories we offer, along with resources to support your clients.
Bedrooms & More vendors include:
- Premium mattress brands like ViSpring, Hästens, & 45th Street Bedding
- Bedding brands Coyuchi, Pine Cone Hill, WhiteLoft, 45th Street Bedding, Sleep & Beyond, DreamFit, Malouf, Manito, Mulberry West, Gotcha Covered, Bed Voyage, Amity Home, Down Inc. & more
- Seating manufacturers American Leather, Stressless (Ekornes), Rowe Furniture, Flexsteel, Fjords, & more
- Furniture brands Copeland, Greenington, Whittier Wood, Archbold, International Furniture Direct (IFD), American Woodcraft, A-America, Amisco, CabinetBed, Night & Day, Mystique, North American Wood Furniture, Olliix, Wesley Allen, Barkman, & more!
Additional benefits include:
- First priority on continuing education events held in our facilities
- Access to private work space by appointment within our buildings
- Increased margins with volume sales of B&M products
- Loaner sample materials at no cost
- The legendary products and service of Bedrooms & More
- Premium mattress and bedding brands like ViSpring, Hästens, & Coyuchi
Apply for the Bedrooms & More Designer Program