Join our Team!
As our business grows, we are constantly seeking out talented individuals to join our team. Whatever your passion, you can find what you’re looking for at Bedrooms & More. Check back often for updated job openings.
When you are ready, please submit your cover letter and resumé to Bev Silver, head of human resources.
If you have questions about a position with Bedrooms & More, please contact us at (206) 523-0062, or by email at email@example.com.
Current Job Openings (1)
– Position: Delivery Driver/Distribution Center Associate
Schedule: Part-Time Position, Saturday & Sunday 10-hour shifts, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Duties include receiving and delivering Bedrooms & More merchandise. Distribution Center (DC) Associates load the goods for delivery, transport them by truck to the customers’ homes, unload the product at the destination site, and assemble and position the product as directed by the customer. They must have the ability to lift heavy items (with awkward or heavy items, two associates work together). Associates may split the day’s driving into shifts.
DC Associates also have responsibility for tasks designated as “customer service.” They must ensure the customer’s satisfaction, which can include activities such as making repairs of minor damage that occurred during transit. Work also includes navigating to the delivery locations by using GPS following a delivery schedule with deadlines, and ensuring the customers sign appropriate receipts and documents for the delivery of the merchandise.
Starting salary is $15/hour or DOE. We are located at 1310 N 131st Street, Seattle, WA 98133.
- Paid vacation & sick leave
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Casual work environment
- Company-provided uniform
- Team-oriented work assignments
- Company-sponsored team outings
- Ensure storage of merchandise is according to Distribution Center systems and rules.
- Make “picks” or “pulls”, accurately removing the needed goods and preparing them for delivery and/or shipment.
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from containers, platforms, trucks, or other transport vehicles. Training will be required for all loading equipment.
- Mark, scan, & weigh products.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Verify shipments and receipts daily.
- Coordinate outbound and inbound deliveries.
- Keep appropriate & accurate inventories.
- Verify inventory records by comparing them to physical counts of stock. Investigate any discrepancies and adjust errors.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, & storage areas in order to comply with safety regulations.
- Assure/perform maintenance for company fleet vehicles.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willingness to meet company standards for dress and hygiene
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work a 4-day weekly schedule, including weekends, from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
We are looking for an energetic, positive person to join our team!