NOW HIRING FOR DELIVERY DRIVER
Starting salary is $17.50/hour or DOE. Regular opportunities for increases based on performance, and quarterly bonus program.
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com.
The duties of this great position are receiving and delivering Bedrooms & More merchandise. Distribution Center (DC) Associates load the goods for delivery, transport them by truck to the customers’ homes, unload the product at the destination site, and assemble and position the product as directed by the customer. You must have the ability to lift heavy items (two associates work together).
DC Associates also have responsibility for ensuring the customer’s satisfaction, which can include activities such as making repairs of minor damage that occurred during transit. You navigate to the delivery locations using GPS and follow a delivery schedule with deadlines. You will also have customers sign appropriate receipts and documents for the delivery of the merchandise.
- Two weeks of accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) that can be used to cover vacation and sick leave.
- Medical, vision and dental insurance for those working 32+ hours/week
- Casual environment and company-provided clothing
- Team-oriented work assignments
- Company-sponsored team outings and Pizza Thursdays!
- Employee discount
- Experience driving a company vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to meet company standards for dress and hygiene
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts on weekdays, Saturdays & Sundays, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
We are looking for an energetic person to join our excellent team and positive work environment!
Job Types: Full-time (four 10-hour days with 3 days off), and Part-time (two 10-hour days, must work weekends)