This Event Is Over. Keep Watching For More In-Store Events Like This!
This event is over, but we would love to have you join us for a future in-store workshop at Bedrooms & More. Keep watching the site, or connect with us on social media for updates.
When the day is done, it’s a nice feeling to snuggle down in a bed that you LOVE sleeping in.
Wait, what? You say that’s NOT your reality? Why settle for bedding that’s just ho-hum?
We specialize in helping people get comfortable in bed, from the foundations on the floor up to the frills (or pin tucks, pleats, or fringe) on their duvet or comforter. We want to help YOU Make That Bed!
Whether you’re looking for a whole new bedding ensemble, or just want to introduce a few new pieces to freshen up your look, we’re here to help.
Come join us for a NO COST, hands-on workshop called Make That Bed.
We’ll take you through the process of designing and coordinating a bed you’ll LOVE to fall into at night. Whether your style is contemporary, traditional, romantic, or country — or if you’re got no clue what your style is— we’ll help you create a look that’s all your own.
At this in-store event, you’ll be able to:
- open packages of bedding to actually make up a bed — experiment & have fun!
- learn about techniques for mixing and matching fabrics, colors, and textures to achieve a look that’s uniquely YOU
- get hands-on help from sales professionals who make up lovely beds for a living
- check out the look and feel of a new ensemble before deciding whether to make a change to your existing bedding
- have creative fun with a friend (or two), enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages, and maybe even win an item in a giveaway*!
*No purchase necessary to enter our giveaway, but you must be at the workshop to win.
Best of all, there’s absolutely zero expectation that you’ll buy a thing.
MAKE THAT BED!
A hands-on workshop for decorating & coordinating your bed
Bedrooms & More
300 NE 45th Street
Corner of 45th & Latona in Wallingford
Seattle, WA 98105
SPOTS ARE LIMITED. Click here to RSVP.