Equo LED Desk Lamp
When the best in design meets clever engineering, the result is the amazing Equo LED Desk Lamp. Supported by a pencil-thin body attached to a weighted base, the sleek and elegant desk lamp seems to defy gravity. Mounted to the body is a counterbalanced arm that can move the LED light head up and down and place the light where it is desired with a simple one-finger touch.
Designers: Peter Ng, Kenneth Ng, Edmund Ng
Awards: iF Design Award 2012, Interior Design Best of Year 2011, Good Design Award (Japan) 2011, Bloom Award 2011, Red Dot Design Award 2011 and many more!
- 10′ braided cord
- Feather Light touch: A light, one finger touch allows you to put the light exactly where you need it
- Delicate Balance: Ingenious counter balance design keeps the LED head parallel or at any desired angle
- No Burnouts: LEDs rated for 50,000 hours of use – that’s 8 hours a day for 17 years
- 28 LEDs | 6 watt consumption
- Brightness Adjustability: Continuous dimming
- Available colors: Chrome or Orange
5 year manufacturer warranty