Responsible Beyond the Thread
Fibers that come from nature are perfect just the way they are. That’s why each Coyuchi piece is designed with care and consideration—and why we only use 100% organic cotton. We never blend our fibers with synthetic materials like polyester, and we go to great lengths to keep our products clean and toxin-free. Coyuchi is—and always has been—100% organic cotton.
- 100% organic cotton is sourced in India and woven in Portugal
- Self-backed and finished with a cotton percale binding, an envelope closure, and coconut shell buttons
- GOTS + Fair Trade + Benefits 1% For The Planet + Made Safe certified
- Made in a factory that recycles 98% of its wastewater
- In our mission to cut out plastic, this product comes in a reusable, organic cloth bag
All of our organic cotton products are machine washable. We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water, and a natural, plant-based laundry detergent. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.
Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.