DreamCool Pima Cotton Sheet Set
The DreamCool Pima Cotton sheet set by DreamFit™ is woven with an luxuriously silky sateen weave. Pima cotton, grown primarily in Peru, is a higher quality cotton, know to be softer, denser, and more durable. DreamFit™ sheet sets are made extra wide, extra long, and extra comfortable. With patented high performance elastic corner straps designed to ‘Fit and Stay On’. Fits on all adjustable base beds too.
Suggested: Do you love pillows? Shop additional matching DreamCool Pima Cotton Pillow Cases, sold in pairs.
- Enhanced breathability provides cooling comfort
- Extra-long silky fibers create the distinct softness of Pima cotton
- Stronger fibers for superior durability and resistance to pilling and fraying
- Patented color-coded corner bands that quickly identify the head and foot of the fitted sheet
- Designed to stay put on even the most thickest of mattresses! By using 17-inch pockets, a patented 1″ strap across each corner and an elastic binding that runs the length of the sheet, you can roll around your bed, but your sheets will stay put!
Material: 100% Pima Cotton
- Twin & Twin XL sets include: 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet and 1 pillow case
- Full through Cal King sets include: 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat sheet, and 2 pillow cases
- Split sets include: 2 fitted sheets, 1 flat sheet and 2 pillow cases
Note: Dreamfit has updated color names, what was Snowflake is now White.
It is strongly recommended to wash your sheets before the first use. Use a mild liquid detergent that does not contain any bleaching agents or fabric softeners. Bleach, whitening agents and fabrics softeners can weaken the fabrics and can also change the color and texture of your sheets. Machine wash on a gentle cycle in cold water. Hot water can cause shrinkage in sheets that contain cotton. When washing your sheets, it is important to only wash sheets with sheets. Washing with towels, jeans, items with zippers, metals and other abrasive materials can cause wear on the fabric and will decrease the lifespan. Tumble dry at the lowest heat setting, as higher heat settings can cause shrinkage of sheets that contain cotton fibers.
*Note: Some face and hair care products can lead to discoloration. Specifically, but not limited to, products that contain benzoyl peroxide.