Clarity II Adjustable Base
The Clarity II Adjustable Base comes ready to use with five pre-programmed positions: flat, anti-snore, zero gravity, incline, and leisure lounge. Or save your own favorite settings with its handy programmable remote. Additional features include a voice activated app for customized comfort, a USB port on each side of the base and motor for therapeutic massage.
Adjustable legs can raise or lower the height of the bed – or be removed to place the adjustable base directly onto a platform or pedestal style bed frame.
- No tools assembly
- Quick & easy set up
- Folds up so you can move with ease
- Wireless remote included
- Programmable positions
- Continuous motion mode
- Under bed light
- 850 lbs. lift capacity
- Six steel legs for added support
- Extra-thick mattress compatible
- Gravity release
- Two heavy duty lift motors and one massage motor
- Therapeutic massage option for enhanced relaxation
- Battery backup, ensures even during a complete power outage, the replaceable fuse of the battery backup system allows you to return your bed to a flat, sleeping position.
- Rize motor has a built in safety feature to reduce stress on objects caught under the bed, so there’s no worry about pinching or pressing
- Twin: L: 75″ x W: 38″ Adjustable H: 13″ to 19″ | Box weight 118 lbs.
- Twin XL: L: 80″ x W: 38″ Adjustable H: 13″ to 19″ (two bases required if used for Split King set up) | Box weight 120 lbs.
- Full: L: 75″ x W: 54″ Adjustable H: 13″ to 19″ | Box weight 152 lbs.
- Queen: L: 80″ x W: 60″ Adjustable H: 13″ to 19″ | Box weight 161 lbs.
- King: L: 80″ x W: 76″ Adjustable H: 13″ to 19″ | Box weight 205 lbs.
- Cal King (one piece): L: 84″ x W: 72″ x Adjustable H: 13″-19″ | Box weight 214 lbs.
- Split Cal-King: L: 84″ x W: 36″ Adjustable H: 13″ to 19″ (two bases required) | Box weight 117 lbs. per base
Warranty information is specific to each bed model. Please review your owner’s manual for updated and more specific information. View Clarity II Adjustable Bed Owners Manual here.
Click here to view mattresses that are compatible with Adjustable Bases.
I love my adjustable base and will never go back to a traditional base. It allows me to adjust to many different positions, depending upon what I am doing. I love the massage component.