Adler Panel Bed
The Adler Panel Bed is built from Walnut veneers in a knotty, natural walnut finish. With frame-and-panel construction, the bed features tongue-and-groove joinery ensuring structural integrity. Accented with campaign-style corner brackets and tapered metal legs, for a subtle contrast to the warm tones of its timber.
The Adler Panel bed is a traditional style frame that requires use of a box spring under mattress. A low profile, 5 inch box spring is recommended.
Suggested: partner the Alder bed with matching Adler Nightstand.
- Constructed from knotty black walnut veneer and finished in a clear matte lacquer
- Solid wood frame, wood veneer headboard and footboard panels, plywood side rails, bed slats
- Campaign-style corner brackets and tapered metal legs in a bronzed brass finish
- Discrete metal-to-metal hook-on side rail fittings for easy assembly and long term durability
- Adler Bedroom Collection
- King: L: 86″ x W: 79″ x Headboard Height: 54″ | Footboard Height: 25″
- Available in Natural Walnut finish
- Standard slat system with adjustable center supports designed for use with box spring and mattress
- 6 inch floor clearance, 17.25 inches from floor to top of side rail, 10.5 inches slat surface height
View manufacturers assembly instructions.
There are no reviews yet.