Addison Adjustable Headboard Storage Bed
Firstly, the Addison Adjustable Headboard Storage Bed from Whittier Wood Furniture comes fully assembled. Additionally, made from solid alder wood featuring a black walnut veneer, this bed brings a touch of the outdoors to any bedroom.
View the Addison Bedroom Collection Brochure
- Duet finish
- American Alder hardwood and black walnut veneer
- Solid wood construction – No particle board or MDF
- VOC Compliant
- 6 spacious underbed storage drawers with coved drawer fronts
- Solid Black Walnut drawer pulls
- English dovetail drawer construction
- Full extension metal ball bearing slides
- Fluted wood dowel and slip miter joinery for strength and stability
- Adjustable Headboard height with 5 position holes
- Partially assembled
- Queen: 88.25″L x 63.75″W | Platform: 80.5″L x 60.75″W
- King: 88.25″L x 79.75″W x 88.25″L | Platform: 80.5″L x 76.75″W
Adjustable Height Headboard: 46.13″ – 51.38″ | Footboard Height 13.75″ | Deck Height 13″ (All sizes)
View manufacturers assembly instructions
Alder is a species native to the Pacific Northwest. Specifically, it grows in an approximate 125 mile-wide strip along the West Coast that stretches from Alaska to Northern California. Furthermore, the largest concentration of Alder stands just north of Portland, Oregon.
Simple tips to maintain your new furniture:
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth slightly dampened with water, wiping in the direction of the wood grain.
- Removing fingerprints and greasy smears: use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water, or a commercial grade product such as; Simple Green®.
- Prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and/or accessories that are placed on top of your furnitures surface. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and the wood to allow air circulation.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or silicone base.
- Do not use waxes and/or polishes as they can leave a residue that could dull your furnitures finish over time