Addison Panel Storage Bed
Inspired by mid-century styling the Addison Panel Storage Panel Bed has a dramatic flair all its own. The remarkable combination of American Alder and Black Walnut hardwoods creates a stunning contrast.
View the Addison Bedroom Collection Brochure
- Ships partially assembled
- Alder hardwood and black walnut veneer
- Solid wood construction- No particle board or MDF
- VOC Compliant
- 6 Under bed storage drawers
- Full extension ball bearing slides
- English dovetail drawer construction
- Black walnut drawer pulls
- Full 79.5″L x 59.5″W
- Queen 84″L x 65.5″W
- King 84″L x 81.5″W
- Cal King 87.5″L x 77.25″W
50″ Headboard H | 15″ Footboard H | 13.75″ Deck Board H (All sizes)
Alder is a species native to the Pacific Northwest. Specifically, it grows in an approximate 125 mile-wide strip along the West Coast that stretches from Alaska to Northern California. Furthermore, the largest concentration of Alder stands just north of Portland, Oregon.
Simple tips to maintain your new furniture:
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth slightly dampened with water, wiping in the direction of the wood grain.
- Removing fingerprints and greasy smears: use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water, or a commercial grade product such as; Simple Green®.
- Prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and/or accessories that are placed on top of your furnitures surface. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and the wood to allow air circulation.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or silicone base.
- Do not use waxes and/or polishes as they can leave a residue that could dull your furnitures finish over time