Ellison 70″ Low Dresser
The Ellison 70″ Low Dresser is a perfect fusion of contemporary and urban elegance. The subtle Astoria Sky finish is a beautiful neutral to complement any bedroom decor. Features include English dovetail drawer construction and full extension metal ball bearing drawer slides for easy access. A precisely engineered 45-degree miter face frame seamlessly surrounds spacious inset drawers. Antiqued pewter drawer pulls add an appealing accent. Made from certified sustainable Alder hardwood.
Browse the full Ellison Bedroom Collection here.
- Astoria Sky finish
- American Alder hardwood and alder veneer
- Solid wood construction – No particle board or MDF
- VOC Compliant
- 8 drawers with English dovetail construction
- Full extension metal ball bearing drawer slides
- Adjustable glides
- Antiqued pewter drawer pulls
- Fitted back for structural strength
- Includes adjustable levelers on all legs
- Anti-tipping safety mechanism reduces risk of tip over
- Fully assembled
- Ellison Bedroom Collection
- L: 18″ x W: 70″ x H: 36”
View manufacturers assembly instructions.
Native to the Pacific Northwest, alderwood grows in an approximate 125 mile-wide strip along the West Coast that stretches from Alaska to Northern California.
Recommended product care for your new furniture:
- Keep in a climate controlled environment, and avoid exposure to strong sunlight, excessive heat or water.
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth slightly dampened with water. Wipe in the direction of the wood grain.
- Remove fingerprints and greasy smears: use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water, or a commercial grade product such as; Simple Green®.
- Prevent scratching: use felt discs under lamps and/or accessories that are placed on top of your furnitures surface.
- If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and the wood to allow air circulation.
- Always finish with a final wipe down using clean water and a soft cloth.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or silicone base.
- Do not use waxes and polishes, as they can leave a residue that may dull your furniture finish overtime.
There are no reviews yet.