Call to find out if on display.
1. This outstanding 100% solid wood collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and lose finger joints construction between slabs.
3. Drawer fronts featuring solid mango wood include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast iron pulls.
4. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
5. Solid wood drawers feature front English dovetail joinery and ball bearing glides. Top drawers on Dresser and Nightstand are lined with durable microfiber.
6. All pieces feature mortise and tenon case construction on solid wood frames.
7. Hand forged iron on headboard and throughout the entire bedroom collection. Bases are also hand forged.
8. Mirror features beveled glass Bedroom bench may also be used by itself. Ships KD.
9. Doesn’t require box spring. Eleven slats on Queen and EK Bed. Twelve slats on CK bed.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Deep drawers on case pieces add functionality.
4. Beautiful natural two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
5. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation ondrawers. Durable micro fiber protects delicate clothes and will not tear or scratch like felt lining does.
6. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability anddurability on every piece. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
7. Adds value and elegance.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD in best condition, please follow these steps:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.