Barberry Firm Innerspring Twin – Floor Model
The Barberry Firm Innerspring Mattress is a classic, Firm to Extra Firm surface feel mattress with lumbar and edge support. If you sleep on your back or stomach, this might just be your match! Designed to last, the Barberry innerspring features two-sided upholstery and a reinforced Bonnell coil system.
Discounted floor model specifics
- Mattress: Barberry Firm Innerspring
- Size: Twin 75″ x 39″ x 9″
- Details: No visual imperfections
- Location: On display – 1st floor in our Clearance Outlet
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Cover: Cotton/Polyester blend
- Fire Barrier: Rayon fiber
- Support Core: Bonnell Linked coil unit
- Comfort Layers: (2) 1.75″ quilted (soy based) polyfoam layers top and bottom
- Compatible with most bunk bed frames and trundles
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
Know the two-sided difference. The longevity of your mattress comes down to a hand full of factors. Such as materials inside, the amount of use, weight, and whether it’s two-sided or not. Additionally, all of our mattresses here at Bedrooms & More are two-sided. Because of this, the mattress gets even wear and weight distribution. Each time you flip or rotate the mattress it feels next to new, so you definitely want to keep up on it.
Visit our blog post: ‘How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress’, for tips on easy mattress maintenance.
On another note, you can rest at ease having a 10-year manufacturer warranty. This warranty begins the day you purchase your mattress and applies to the original purchaser. It includes defects such as 1 & 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. As well as, loose or broken springs, coils that protrude through the fabric. The consumer is responsible for transportation costs for warranty repairs.