Laurel Innerspring Mattress
The Laurel Innerspring Mattress by 2 Sided Classics offers a tremendous amount of support with its high-quality 528 InnerAct spring unit with a left-turn, right-turn alternating coil design that runs parallel to the body that helps prevent rolling together. The Laurel offers that luxury feel with its 1.5″ soy-based polyfoam layers on both top & bottom of the inner coil unit. The mattress also includes an inner layer of a 1.25″ soy-based polyfoam inside the quilting which gives it that “aww“ feeling we all look for in a sleep surface. Furthermore, the cover is made in blend of knit cotton and polyester for a smooth finish.
*Note: the Laurel extra firm and ultra plush are Last Call models, once limited stock is sold there will be no reordering. Laurel Firm and Plush will remain available.
Looking for a platform box? Browse our selection of box springs.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Cover: Cotton/Polyester blend
- Fire Barrier: Rayon fiber
- Support core: Innerspring 528 InnerAct linked coil unit
- Comfort Layers: (2) 1.5″ soy-based polyfoam layers + 1.25″ soy based polyfoam layers top and bottom
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
What’s a Hybrid?
A hybrid mattress allows sleepers to enjoy the perfect combination of durable support and contouring comfort. Our hybrid mattresses combine a steel coil support system, often wrapped coil technology, with either our signature all-natural Botanicore™ latex made from sap harvested from rubber trees, or polyfoam layers. Hybrids are an ideal choice for those looking to combine the benefits of both technologies; the bounciness of springs and the comforting feeling you get with an all natural latex.
Rest easy with a 10-year manufacturer warranty. Your new mattress warranty begins upon delivery and applies solely to the original purchaser. Warranty includes defects such as 1 and 1/2" measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. As well as, loose or broken springs, or coils that protrude through the fabric. Please note, consumer is responsible for any transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'