Addison End Table
The Addison End Table inspired by mid-century styling, belongs to the Addison Living & Media Collection. The stunning combination of American Alder hardwood and Black Walnut creates a remarkable contrast in wood color. Complementing this beautiful blend are bold design choices that set this group apart. A precisely engineered 45-degree miter face frame seamlessly surrounds spacious inset drawers. Coved drawer fronts exude solid wood and ensure the solid Black Walnut drawer pulls are a stand out feature.
- Duet finish
- American alder and black walnut hardwood veneer
- Solid wood construction- No particle board or MDF
- Solid Black walnut drawer pulls
- 2 Drawers with English dovetail construction
- Full extension metal ball bearing drawer slides
- Mortise and tenon joinery for strength and stability
- Fitted back for structural strength
- Fully assembled
- Addison Living & Media Collection
- L: 24″ x W: 21″ H: 24″
Important to realize, Alder is a species native to the Pacific Northwest. Specifically, it grows in an approximate 125 mile-wide strip along the West Coast that stretches from Alaska to Northern California. Furthermore, the largest concentration of Alder stands just north of Portland, Oregon.
Simple tips to maintain your new furniture:
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth slightly dampened with water, wiping in the direction of the wood grain.
- Removing fingerprints and greasy smears: use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water, or a commercial grade product such as; Simple Green®.
- Prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and/or accessories that are placed on top of your furnitures surface. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and the wood to allow air circulation.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or silicone base.
- Do not use waxes and/or polishes as they can leave a residue that could dull your furnitures finish over time
There are no reviews yet.