McKenzie Round End Table
The McKenzie Round End Table from Whittier Wood Furniture offers a timeless design, making it the perfect addition to any room in your home.
- Glazed Antique Cherry or Caffè finish
- American Alder hardwood and Alder veneer
- Solid wood construction – No particle board or MDF
- Solid plank top
- 1 Drawer with English dovetail construction
- Wooden slides
- 1 fixed shelf
- Partially assembled
Alder is a species native to the Pacific Northwest. Specifically, it grows in an approximate 125 mile-wide strip along the West Coast that stretches from Alaska to Northern California. Furthermore, the largest concentration of Alder stands just north of Portland, Oregon.
Simple tips to maintain your new furniture:
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth slightly dampened with water, wiping in the direction of the wood grain.
- Removing fingerprints and greasy smears: use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water, or a commercial grade product such as; Simple Green®.
- Prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and/or accessories that are placed on top of your furnitures surface. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and the wood to allow air circulation.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or silicone base.
- Do not use waxes and/or polishes as they can leave a residue that could dull your furnitures finish over time