Bryson Large Sleeper® Sofa – Beautiful track arms & flawless tailoring
The Bryson Large Sleeper® Sofa features 8″ more sleeping space than a traditional sleeper with a true 80″ of sleeping space on a 4″ plush, high density Premier mattress with a Crypton® covering or upgrade to a Gel or Tempur-Pedic®. Small spaces are not an issue with the Bryson which requires zero wall clearance, and can be disassembled to fit through any narrow hallway or doorway. Legs can be customized in wood or metal.
Grade 2 Fabric Apollo-Flint | Content – 100% polyester (Clean Code W) Apollo is a durable, pet friendly and bleach cleanable upholstery making it a great choice for families and well lived in spaces.
The Bryson Sleeper Sofa can also be special ordered in several different sectional configurations to suit your space. Choose from hundreds of fabric and leather upholstery options for a custom look.
- 80″ sleep surface
- Zero Wall Clearance
- Double-needle top-stitch
- Loose back and seat cushions
- 4″ Premier foam mattress with Crypton® covering
- Optional upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic® mattress
- Legs: Metal or Wood (Acorn, Espresso, or Walnut finish)
- Seat Cushions: High-density, high-resiliency foam encased in down and down back cushions available as an upgrade
- Mattress: 4″ Premier foam mattress with Crypton® covering, optional upgrade to Gel, or Tempur-Pedic®
- Cot Chair (single cushion): L: 39″ x W: 45″ x H: 37″
- Twin Chair (single cushion): L: 39″ x W: 54″ x H: 37″
- Full Loveseat (2 cushion): L: 39″ x W: 69″ x H: 37″
- Queen Loveseat (2 cushion): L: 39″ x W: 75″ x H: 37″
- Queen Plus Sofa (3 cushion): L: 39″ x W: 81″ x H: 37″
- King Sofa (3 cushion): L: 39″ x W: 91″ x H: 37″
- View: Bryson Large Sleeper Sofa Manufacturer Dimensions
Lifetime warranty on frame. 10 year warranty on mechanism