Call to find out if on display.
Greenington’s high performance Rowan media cabinet allows easy remote access to your media, yet keeps components hidden out of view behind two beautiful louvered doors. The louvered design allows the infrared light to reach your remote-controlled devices inside. Easy to use, the back of the media cabinet is as accessible as the front, via ventilated rear panels that can be completely removed for clear access to your cables, wiring and media components. Generous flow thru ventilation for heat control. Crafted in solid bamboo, a sustainable, earth friendly, and rapidly renewable resource.
Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Rowan media cabinet makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic and functional way in your home.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- Classic Bamboo 20% harder than Red Oak
- Full width sound bar shelf
- Remote accessible louvered doors
- Effortless touch latch soft close doors
- Removable back panels
- Flow through ventilation
- Recessed rear space for cable management
- Ships fully assembled
- Finished on all 4 sides