Call to find out if on display.
Kenner features a lift reclining system that allows people to recline or lifts them out of the seat. The divided back cushion features deep button tufting on the bottom to add depth to the style and to provide extra pockets of comfort for sink-in reclining. Kenner’s easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- 43″H x 31″W x 40″D
- SEATING AREA DIMENSIONS
- 20″SH × 21″SW × 20″SD × 25″AH
- OPEN DEPTH
- WALL CLEARANCE