Cedar Innerspring Mattress
The Cedar Innerspring Mattress by 2 Sided Classics delivers uniform support with its adjustable base friendly, pocketed coil unit. Designed with 650 individually wrapped coils in a queen size plush model and 728 coil count in a queen firm model, the Cedar offers tremendous pressure point relief for a hybrid mattress. The flippable design means you can maintain that superior comfort through a regular flipping and rotation schedule.
- 2-Sided – flippable
- Firmness: Firm or Plush
- Cover: Polyester (Firm models have a brick pattern) (Plush models have a diamond pattern)
- Fire Barrier: Rayon/Dacron blend (sewn into cover)
- Comfort Layers: 1″ CertiPur poly quilt layers top and bottom (sewn into cover)
- Support Core: Innerspring/Hybrid – encased coil unit (650 coil count in a Plush queen) (728 in a Firm queen)
- Adjustable base compatible
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
What’s a Hybrid?
A hybrid mattress allows sleepers to enjoy the perfect combination of durable support and contouring comfort. Our hybrid mattresses combine a steel coil support system, often wrapped coil technology, with either our signature all-natural Botanicore™ latex made from sap harvested from rubber trees, or polyfoam layers. Hybrids are an ideal choice for those looking to combine the benefits of both technologies; the bounciness of springs and the comforting feeling you get with an all natural latex.
Rest easy with a 10-year manufacturer warranty. Your new mattress warranty begins upon delivery and applies solely to the original purchaser. Warranty includes defects such as 1 and 1/2" measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. As well as, loose or broken springs, or coils that protrude through the fabric. Please note, consumer is responsible for any transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the two sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'
There are no reviews yet.