Densmore Innerspring Mattress
The Densmore innerspring mattress is a luxury offering in our line of hybrid mattresses. Features include a Caliber™ Edge innerspring unit, which frame ComfortCore® coils with a durable tempered-steel coil encasement. Additionally, we’ve used a blended rayon/dacron quilt fill to provide a dry, temperature-regulating sleep environment. This construction offers uniform, long-lasting support combined with a soft, luxurious surface feel that will stand the test of time.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- 100% Cotton zippered cover
- Zippered cover allows easy access for comfort adjustments
- Rayon/Dacron blend fire barrier (sewn into cover)
- 0.8″ Botanicore™ Latex layers (sewn into cover)
- 6″ Caliber Edge™ hybrid pocketed coil unit
- 1″ Botanicore™ Latex layers (75 kg/m³) top and bottom
- Adjustable base compatible
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
What’s a Hybrid Mattress?
A hybrid mattress allows sleepers to enjoy the perfect combination of durable support and contouring comfort. Our hybrid mattresses combine a steel coil support system, often wrapped coil technology, with our signature Botanicore™ latex made exclusively from the sap of rubber trees. Hybrids are an ideal choice for those looking to combine the benefits of both technologies; the bounciness of springs and the comforting feeling you get with an all natural latex.
Eco Institut Certification for Botanicore™ Latex mattress fill
Rest easy with 15-year non-prorated manufacturer warranty includes defects such as 1 & 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. Warranty begins the day your mattress is delivered and applies to the original purchaser. The consumer is responsible for transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the two sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'
There are no reviews yet.