Midvale Innerspring Mattress
The Midvale Innerspring Mattress is a luxury offering in our line of all-natural latex mattresses. Features include a Quantum Edge™ coil unit with all natural Botanicore™ latex layers above and below for added comfort. The Midvales blended Dacron/Rayon quilt fill also provides a dry, temperature-regulating sleep environment for a great night’s rest.
- Brand: 45th Street Bedding
- 2 Sided – flippable
- 100% Cotton zippered cover
- Zippered cover allows easy access for comfort adjustments
- Fire Barrier: Rayon/Dacron blend (sewn into cover)
- 0.8″ Botanicore™ Latex layers (sewn into cover)
- Hybrid Support Core: 6″ Caliber Edge™ pocketed coil unit + (2) 1″ Botanicore™ Latex layers (75 kg/m³) top and bottom
- Adjustable base compatible
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
What’s a Hybrid?
A hybrid mattress allows sleepers to enjoy the perfect combination of durable support and contouring comfort. Our hybrid mattresses combine a steel coil support system, often wrapped coil technology, with either our signature all-natural Botanicore™ latex made from sap harvested from rubber trees, or polyfoam layers. Hybrids are an ideal choice for those looking to combine the benefits of both technologies; the bounciness of springs and the comforting feeling you get with an all natural latex.
Rest easy with 15-year non-prorated manufacturer warranty includes defects such as 1 & 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. Warranty begins the day your mattress is delivered and applies to the original purchaser. The consumer is responsible for transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'
Last Call items have been recently discontinued and have limited new stock available for online purchase with option to ship and/or be picked up at our Distribution Center in north Seattle. Once limited inventory has sold, there will be no reordering.
Note: Mattresses and bedding items can be shipped to all 50 states, as well as U.S. Territories, Alaska and Hawaii. Furniture and home accent items such as; art, lighting, recliners, sofas, and other casegoods are available for warehouse pick-up, or home delivery to WA. addresses only.