Carefully crafted and perfected, the luxurious Northumberland mattress features sumptuous natural and sustainable fillings working in harmony with multiple layers of superior springs. The Northumberland has 15,000 innovative springs; including 100% recyclable, sustainable glue free, Quad core pocket springs and contouring Micro springs offering responsive support night and night. Finished with an in-house woven FR chemical treatment free mattress cover and three rows of precise side stitching.
- Two-sided, symmetrical construction to turn and rotate your mattress for lasting support
- All natural fillings – chemical treatment free
- A deeply supportive pocket spring system – 7 layers of pocket springs in total
- Support Core: Innerspring 100% recyclable, sustainable, glue-free quad-core pocket springs
- Coil Counts: 15,000 (Queen), 18,300 (King)
- Comfort Layers: foam-free layers include: British wool, Herdwick wool, cotton, flax, hemp and mohair
- Three rows of perfected side-stitching
- Adjustable base compatible
- Height of mattress from crown-to-crown: 13″
- Height of mattress from top-to-bottom of side-stitched borders: 9.5″
It is highly recommended you use a good quality cotton or wool mattress pad to keep your new mattress protected. To view Harrison Spinks full mattress care guide, click here.
FSC C113329 – All timber products are FSC Mix. TT-COC-004284
FSC Certification (FSC® Forest Stewardship Council) ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Every Harrison Spinks Bed is awarded a unique certification of excellence. This 10 year guarantee is a mark of quality, one that can only be awarded once it has passed Harrison Spinks rigorous tests. It’s a promise from Harrison Spinks: that your bed has been handcrafted with the greatest care, using the finest natural materials and the latest technological innovations.
In the unlikely event of a defect, we will endeavour to repair or replace it free of charge. Claims under guarantee should be made through the retailer where the bed was purchased.
Know the two sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'
There are no reviews yet.