Signatory Superb Mattress
Introducing the Signatory Superb Mattress by Vispring, a masterpiece crafted from nature’s finest materials to provide one of the most luxuriously comfortable sleep surfaces on the market. Immerse yourself in the epitome of sleep sophistication, where comfort and craftsmanship harmoniously blend for an unparalleled restful experience.
The Signatory Superb is a true testament to Vispring’s commitment to excellence, loaded with all-natural fillings. British fleece wool, hand-opened long-strand Austrian Moosburger® horsetail, hand-teased Shetland wool blended with cashmere, and a combination of blended Shetland wool and organic cotton create a symphony of comfort that cradles you in blissful serenity.
This mattress features a two-sided, flippable design, allowing you to customize your sleep experience. The two-layer hand-nested calico pocket spring construction, with a spring tension ranging from Soft to Extra Firm, ensures personalized support tailored to your preferences. With a remarkable 3296 springs in a King size, this mattress promises unrivaled comfort.
The Signatory Superb is compatible with adjustable bases, adding a layer of versatility to your sleep sanctuary. Upholstered with the finest quality ticking, hand-tied woollen tufts, and twine, this mattress is a true work of art. Elevate your sleep experience with the Signatory Superb Mattress by Vispring and indulge in the opulence of nature’s embrace. Choose this masterpiece for a sleep sanctuary that defines the pinnacle of comfort and craftsmanship.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Two layer hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Spring tension: Soft, Medium, Firm, Extra Firm
- 3296 springs in a King size
- Adjustable base compatible
- Made exclusively from natural fillings: British fleece wool, hand-opened long-strand Austrian Moosburger® horsetail, hand-teased real Shetland wool blended with cashmere, blended real Shetland wool and organic cotton
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand-tied woollen tufts and twine
- Upholstered with coir and wool
- 4 rows of hand side-stitching
- Horizontal handles
- Air vents
- Overall mattress depth: 9.1″ (23cm) + 2.4″ (6cm) doming (+/-0.8″)
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'