Woodland Park Innerspring Mattress
The Woodland Park Innerspring Mattress is by far one of our best selling mattresses and it’s easy to understand why. With a hybrid support core of Caliber Edge™ coils and multiple layers of Botanicore™ (all natural botanical latex) the result is reliable, consistent comfort you can count. Furthermore with a zippered GOTS Certified organic cotton cover, you have easy access to its inner core. So if your body, sleep preferences, or comfort needs ever change, your mattress can change too. Being able to replace or add to components without having to replace the entire mattress is a win for you and the planet. Essentially, when you’re looking for a mattress that just feels good from your very first sleep onward, this is the one!
- 2 Sided – flippable
- 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton cover
- Zippered cover allows easy access for comfort adjustments
- 0.8″ Botanicore™ Latex (sewn into cover)
- Fire Barrier – GOTS Certified organic wool (sewn into cover)
- Hybrid Support Core: 6″ Caliber Edge™ pocketed coils + (2) 1″ layers of Botanicore™ Latex (75 kg/m³)
- Adjustable base compatible
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
What’s a Hybrid?
A hybrid mattress allows sleepers to enjoy the perfect combination of durable support and contouring comfort. Our hybrid mattresses combine a steel coil support system, often wrapped coil technology, with either our signature all-natural Botanicore™ latex made from sap harvested from rubber trees, or polyfoam layers. Hybrids are an ideal choice for those looking to combine the benefits of both technologies; the bounciness of springs and the comforting feeling you get with an all natural latex.
GOTS Certification for Organic Cotton Cover
ECO Institut Certification for Botanicore™ Latex
Rest easy with 15-year non-prorated manufacturer warranty includes defects such as 1 & 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. Warranty begins the day your mattress is delivered and applies to the original purchaser. The consumer is responsible for transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'