Terra Cotton Wool Innerspring Twin Mattress
When cotton and wool come together in harmony, you get the Terra Cotton Wool Innerspring Mattress. Ideal for many uses, especially bunk beds and frames where a lower profile mattress height is desired. Grown by American farmers, cotton is durable, comfortable, and thermophysical adaptive, meaning it prevents the unpleasant build-up of body heat. Cotton is also a biodegradable renewable resource, making it safe for people and the planet.
The Terra Cotton Wool Innerspring Mattress Certified organic cotton is free of boric acid and mineral oil. U.S.A-organically grown cotton results in a dramatic reduction in worldwide pesticide use. Organic farming uses no synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers, ensuring that organically grown cotton is a clean, pure and natural product.
Pacific Northwest-grown wool is strong, durable, and chemical-free. Benefits of natural wool include being hypoallergenic (resistant to mold, bacteria, and mildew), temperature-regulating (wool wicks heat and moisture away from the body, keeping you cool in warm weather and warm in cold weather), fire retardant (wool extinguishes itself when touched to a flame, thus, there’s no need to use any chemical fire retardant), and dust mite repellant (due to its moisture-wicking properties, wool creates an arid environment inhospitable to mites).
Note this is a last call model, once limited inventory has sold there will be no reordering.
- Brand: Cascade Manufacturing (formerly known as Therapedic)
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Surface Feel: Firm
- Cover (Standard Terra): 100% Cotton
- Cover (Organic Terra): GOTS Certified 100% organic cotton
- Fire barrier: Natural PNW grown wool – chemical free
- Support Core: Innerspring 312 Linked (wire-tied) Coil unit
- Low profile – compatible with childrens bunk beds & trundles
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
GOTS Certification for the Organic Cover (Terra Organic model only)
Cascade Manufacturing offers a 10-year manufacturer warranty. This warranty begins the day your mattress is delivered and applies to the original purchaser only. It includes defects such as 1 and 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. As well as, loose or broken springs, or coils that protrude through the fabric. Please note consumer is responsible for any transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'
Last Call items have been recently discontinued and have limited new stock available for online purchase with option to ship and/or be picked up at our Distribution Center in north Seattle. Once limited inventory has sold, there will be no reordering.
Note: Mattresses and bedding items can be shipped to all 50 states, as well as U.S. Territories, Alaska and Hawaii. Furniture and home accent items such as; art, lighting, recliners, sofas, and other casegoods are available for warehouse pick-up, or home delivery to WA. addresses only.