Flip Mattress – Designed to be Problem Free and Supportive
Our Flip Mattresses are a great roll pack mattress. It is a two-sided flippable mattress. Terrific pocketed coil support. Features a firm edge N-Compass spring unit. The surface stitch is open and cozy. Plush is most popular, but if you like to sleep on a bed and not in a bed, check out the Firm comfort level. The firm utilizes a zoned N-Compass coil system. Additionally, the firm model has a slightly firmer padding package.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Cover: the Firm and Plush models have a cotton/polyester cover and the *Ultra Plush has an organic cotton cover
- Fire Barrier: Dacron/Rayon blend (sewn into cover)
- Hybrid Support Core: Innerspring pocketed coils + 1″ Polyfoam layers top and bottom
- Firm, Plush and Ultra Plush have an 820 spring count (queen size)
- Spring wire gauge: 14.75 throughout and 15.5 on outer edges
- Mattress Depth: 9″
- Adjustable base compatible
Comfort Life – for the life of the planet
Flippable mattresses are proven to last 3 times as long as one-sided mattresses. Disposable mattresses permeate this industry. The trend toward disposable mattresses is overwhelming transfer stations. Flip Mattresses last longer. The average comfort life of most roll pack mattresses is less than 4 years.You control the dollars you spend; so spend wisely. Rotation and flipping of mattresses distribute wear, There is no magic mattress material that won’t change over time. Therefore, one-sided beds have ruts that grow and grow over time. Because you can Flip this Mattress, your mattress may get a tiny bit thinner over time, but you can keep it flat.
Constructed in the State of Washington
In partnership with Sound Sleep in Sumner Washington, Flip Mattress eliminated the inconsistencies found with outsourced assembly. We leveraged state-of-the-art technology and a highly trained team of craftspeople to ensure consistent, defect-free products. Traditional mattress manufacturing practices generate tremendous waste. Sound Sleep’s manufacturing process is 95% efficient. We are proud to be a zero-waste facility. By eliminating waste through smart technology and innovative repurposing of materials, we are creating a more sustainable world.
for the Cotton/Poly Cover
10 year non-prorated.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'