Flip Mattress – Designed to be Problem Free, Adjustable Base Friendly, and Supportive
Our Flip Mattresses are a great roll pack mattress. It is a two-sided flippable mattress. Terrific pocketed coil support. Features a firm edge N-Compass spring unit. The surface stitch is open and cozy. Plush is most popular, but if you like to sleep on a bed and not in a bed, check out the Firm comfort level. The firm utilizes a zoned N-Compass coil system. Additionally, the firm model has a slightly firmer padding package.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Cover: the Firm and Plush models have a cotton/polyester cover and the *Ultra Plush has an organic cotton cover
- Fire Barrier: Dacron/Rayon blend: Rayon is derived from purified cellulose fibers. In most cases, Rayon is purified from wood pulp waste and is biodegradable. Dacron is a polyester batting that reduces friction created by foam.
- Support Core: Pocketed Steel Coils + 1″ Poly-foam layers on each side
- Firm, Plush and Ultra Plush queen size models have an 820 spring count
- Spring wire gauge: 14.75 throughout and 15.5 on outer edges
- Mattress Depth: 9″
- Adjustable base compatible
Comfort Life – for the life of the planet
Flippable mattresses are proven to last 3 times as long as one-sided mattresses. Disposable mattresses permeate this industry. The trend toward disposable mattresses is overwhelming transfer stations. Flip Mattresses last longer. The average comfort life of most roll pack mattresses is less than 4 years.You control the dollars you spend; so spend wisely. Rotation and flipping of mattresses distribute wear, There is no magic mattress material that won’t change over time. Therefore, one-sided beds have ruts that grow and grow over time. Because you can Flip this Mattress, your mattress may get a tiny bit thinner over time, but you can keep it flat.
Constructed in the State of Washington
In partnership with Sound Sleep in Sumner Washington, Flip Mattress eliminated the inconsistencies found with outsourced assembly. We leveraged state-of-the-art technology and a highly trained team of craftspeople to ensure consistent, defect-free products. Traditional mattress manufacturing practices generate tremendous waste. Sound Sleep’s manufacturing process is 95% efficient. We are proud to be a zero-waste facility. By eliminating waste through smart technology and innovative repurposing of materials, we are creating a more sustainable world.
Visit our blog post: ‘How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress’, for easy tips on mattress maintenance.
10 year non-prorated.
OEKO-TEX® Certification for Cotton/Poly Cover