Carefully crafted and perfected, the luxurious Northumberland mattress features sumptuous natural and sustainable fillings working in harmony with multiple layers of superior springs. The Northumberland has 15,000 innovative springs; including 100% recyclable, sustainable glue free, Quad core pocket springs and contouring Micro springs offering responsive support night and night. Finished with an in-house woven FR chemical treatment free mattress cover and three rows of precise side stitching.
- Two-sided, symmetrical construction to turn and rotate your mattress for lasting support
- All natural fillings – chemical treatment free
- A deeply supportive pocket spring system – 7 layers of pocket springs in total
- Support Core: Innerspring 100% recyclable, sustainable, glue-free quad-core pocket springs
- Coil Counts: 15,000 (Queen), 18,300 (King)
- Comfort Layers: foam-free layers include: British wool, Herdwick wool, cotton, flax, hemp and mohair
- Three rows of perfected side-stitching
- Adjustable base compatible
- Height of mattress from crown-to-crown: 13″
- Height of mattress from top-to-bottom of side-stitched borders: 9.5″
It is highly recommended you use a good quality cotton or wool mattress pad to keep your new mattress protected. To view Harrison Spinks full mattress care guide, click here. You can also visit our blog post: ‘How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress’, for easy tips on mattress maintenance.
About Harrison Spinks
Harrison Spinks is a 5th generation family business with over 700 employees. Handmade in Yorkshire since 1840, Harrison Spinks has been constantly pushing the boundaries to become the most sustainable bed manufacturer in the world. From growing natural fibres on their own farm to developing their own recyclable spring technology, the brand only uses the finest, all natural and sustainable materials in their handmade beds. You can read more about Harrison Spinks sustainability achievements here.
FSC C113329 – All timber products are FSC Mix. TT-COC-004284
FSC Certification (FSC® Forest Stewardship Council) ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits.
Every Harrison Spinks Bed is awarded a unique certification of excellence. This 10 year guarantee is a mark of quality, one that can only be awarded once it has passed Harrison Spinks rigorous tests. It’s a promise from Harrison Spinks: that your bed has been handcrafted with the greatest care, using the finest natural materials and the latest technological innovations.
In the unlikely event of a defect, we will endeavour to repair or replace it free of charge. Claims under guarantee should be made through the retailer where the bed was purchased.
Please note. It’s normal for our generous layers of natural upholstery to settle over time.
As part of our continuous quest for improvement, we reserve the right to change specification where necessary.
To register your Harrison Spinks purchase click here.