Tiara Superb Mattress
Imagine a place of comfort, peace, and poetry. This is the world of Vispring. Vispring has been making bespoke mattresses since 1901 in its factory in Plymouth, England. Vispring founder James Marshall’s pioneering use of individually pocketed steel springs ushered in unparalleled levels of comfort, making Vispring a byword for luxury. Today, they still make dream beds made to measure.
Each bed contains nothing but the finest natural fibers, expertly selected and blended for the ultimate in comfort and support. Once they have been hand-teased and laid over the springs, each mattress is side-stitched by hand for long-lasting strength.
And, of course, like every mattress we sell, your Vispring is two-sided and flippable for ultimate comfort and maximum durability over the long term.
- 2 layer hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Spring diameter: 2 3/8 inches (60mm)
- Spring Count: 2856 (in king)
- Exclusive natural fillings: blended Platinum Certified real Shetland wool & cotton, hand-teased horsetail blended with Platinum Certified real Shetland wool and organic cotton
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand-tied woollen tufts and twine
- Upholstered with coir and wool
- 3 rows of hand side stitching
- Horizontal handles
- Air vents
- Depth: 9.1inches (23 cm) crown to crown 10 1/2 inches (26.7cm)
Partners best with the Sovereign box spring
Vispring offers a comfort promise and 30 year guarantee. View full terms and conditions here.