Kenner Power Lift Recliner – with Power Headrest
Featuring a lift reclining system, the Kenner Power Lift Recliner allows people to recline back or help lift them out of their sitting position. The divided back cushion features deep button tufting on the bottom to add depth to the style and to provide extra pockets of comfort for sink-in reclining. Kenner’s easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece to add endless comfort to your home.
- Model: 1912-55 (PH)
- Fabric Upholstery Color: 039-01
- Right Hand Control: includes a ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently
- Style: Transitional
- Motion Type: Reclining, Lift
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- 4-Button Hand Wand
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 350 pounds.
- Chair Open Depth: 72″
- Wall Clearance: 16″
- L: 40″ x W: 31″ x H: 43″ | Seat H: 20″ x Seat W: 21″ x Seat D: 20″ x Arm H: 25″
- View: Manufacturer Specifications/Dimensions