Kenner Power Lift Recliner
Kenner power lift recliner features a lift reclining system that allows people to recline or lifts them out of the seat. The divided back cushion features deep button tufting on the bottom to add depth to the style and to provide extra pockets of comfort for sink-in reclining. Kenner’s easy-to-use hand control makes it an ideal piece for your home.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Ten-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner that allows you to control the lift, reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Chair Dimensions
- 43″H x 31″W x 40″D
- Seating Area Dimensions
- 20″SH × 21″SW × 20″SD × 25″AH
- Open Depth
- Wall Clearance
You’ll find our namesake Blue Steel Spring at the core of our upholstered seating. We believe so strongly in this support system, we guarantee its durability for a lifetime of use. The design itself hasn’t radically changed in over 75 years. Unlike eight-way hand-tied springs, it never needs retying or replacing to keep you from getting that sinking feeling in your seat.
Available at Bedrooms and More Seattle.