Bedrooms & More asks customers to allow a break in period for the mattress and body adjustment of 30 days prior to exchanging.
If you prefer to exchange prior to the 30 day mark, there is a 20% reselect fee.
After day 30, you are welcome to exchange to a different mattress for no additional fee, although we will require you to pay the $99.95 delivery fee. Bedrooms & More would bring your new mattress and take away existing at the same time.
Your exchange window is 90 days from delivery.
Bedrooms & More does not offer returns on mattresses. If you are unable to find a mattress replacement that you prefer with us, Bedrooms & More will issue a store credit for the amount of the mattress plus tax, less a $99.95 pickup fee. This credit will not expire and will be issued to you in the form of a gift card to be treated as cash, and may be used towards the purchase of any Bedrooms & More products.
Read More about our 90-Day Comfort Exchange
We stand behind our products and believe you will be pleased with your purchase. In the event you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact us via email: email@example.com. You can expect an email response from us within 2 business days.
All returned or canceled items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, with remaining balance issued as in-store credit.
Eligible Merchandise for Returns & Exchanges
Any unopened product, excluding any opened bedding or “Final Sale” products. Any products not in stock cannot be cancelled or refunded after payment. In order for products to be eligible for a return, they must be received back to our Distribution Center (address below) in their original/unopened package in original condition within 30 days of your original delivery date. We cannot take returns of products that have been assembled or modified.
Both original shipping and return shipping costs are non-refundable. In the event of an exchange, customer also pays for any new shipping fees incurred. The freight must be prepaid by you; we do not accept COD returns.
How to prepare your Return/Exchange
- Make a copy of your invoice. You’ll return the original to us inside your package.
- Select a shipping method (i.e. UPS, USPS, FedEx, Freight)
- Make sure to wrap items well and seal boxes securely.
- Write your Return/Exchange Authorization # clearly on the outside of your package.
- It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit.
- Ship your items back to our Distribution Center (address below).
- Standby for email confirmation that we have received your items in good condition and your return/exchange is being processed
Ship items to:
Bedrooms & More Distribution Center
1310 N. 131st Street
Seattle, WA 98133
How to return large merchandise (furniture)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return/exchange. A representative will be in touch to confirm your merchandise qualifies.
- Bedrooms & More will arrange return shipping with one of our freight carrier partners.
- Customers are responsible for shipping cost to send merchandise to our Distribution Center. A representative will contact you in advance with the associated freight cost.
- Following your payment of the return shipping, the freight carrier will contact you directly to arrange merchandise pick-up date.