Below is a list of our career opportunities. If you would like to join our team please email hr to apply.
Starting salary is $18/hr. Regular opportunities for increases based on performance, and quarterly bonus program.
If interested, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a reliable and energetic person to join our team! Supportive family business environment with room to grow and gain a variety of expereinces!
Bedrooms & More is looking for a full time Driver and Distribution Center Associate. The main duty of this great position is receiving and delivering Bedrooms & More merchandise. You may assist with loading the goods for delivery, transporting them by box truck to the customers’ homes, unloading the product at the destination site, and assembling and positioning the product as directed by the customer. You must have the ability to lift heavy items and work as a team – 2 associates work together.
Starting salary is $18.00/hour or DOE once training is complete. Regular opportunities for increases based on performance. 10 hours/4 days per week (3 days off in a row!) or part time weekends only.
- Two weeks of accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, vision, dental insurance and matched retirement plan options for FT
- Casual environment and company-provided clothing
- Team-oriented work assignments
- Employee discount
- Experience driving a company vehicle
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record – no more than two incidents in the past 3 years
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to meet company standards for dress and hygiene
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work 10-hour shifts on weekdays, Saturdays & Sundays, 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Schedule: Full-time (four 10-hour days with 3 days off), and Part-time (two 10-hour days, must work weekends)
Bedrooms & More is a family business going on 47 years with 3 retail locations and 1 warehouse located in Seattle. Our goal is to improve the lives of our customers by responsibly promoting durable, quality, earth-friendly products for the home. We source, sell, and act with integrity, striving always to provide unmatched service.
Please reply with your resume and cover letter in PDF format. In your cover letter please describe in detail the type of professional driving experience you have, how you approach team work, and why you’d like to work with us. Please do not put your resume or cover letter in the body of your email.
Responses should be titled: Last name, First name – Driver Position – 2020
EXAMPLE: Smith, Joan – Driver Position – 2020
Job Title: Lead Sales Associate
Location: Bedrooms & More, 45th St and Latona/4th Ave
Reports to: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time eligible, INTERNAL ONLY
Pay: Additional $2 above Sales Team base hourly
If interested, please send resume to: email@example.com.
At Bedrooms & More, our Lead Sales Associates are responsible for providing professional leadership and supporting sales staff with an emphasis on maintaining company mission and an elite customer service experience.
The ideal candidate for our Lead Sales Associate position has a successful record of sales experience, leadership skills, excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills, and is looking for the opportunity to work for a family-owned company. Our Lead Sales Associates are strategic planners, dedicated coaches, dynamic problem-solvers, and growth facilitators. They maintain focus on team goals set by the Store Manager and work toward their achievement both personally and for the group.
The Lead Sales Associate is a sales PLUS position. It involves the duties of standard Sales Associates, plus additional duties and responsibilities that incorporate leadership, personal and professional development, and business acumen. This includes working closely with Sales Team members and customers to determine needs, answering their questions about our products and recommending the right solutions. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Lead Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s inventory and visual appearance with high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a Lead Sales Associate are to provide positive leadership for Sales Teams, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Provide courteous and helpful service to customers in all areas of the store, including sales floor, service counter and phone
- Work with company and warehouse departments to represent the needs of sales staff and integrating departments with streamlined procedures and strong communication
- Assignment and follow up of specific daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to sales Team
- Monitor daily sales performance for consultation and planning with Sales Manager
- Remain knowledgeable about all product categories and communicate features and benefits to sales staff as an educational opportunity
- Consult with Sales Manager to determine and plan growth and development of sales staff both individually and as a team
- Provide sales staff with constructive feedback and facilitating meetings
- Perform individual and group coaching for sales staff while building positive relationships
- Assist sales staff with resolving customer complaints or issues in purchasing, delivery or ultimate satisfaction with their selections
- Encourage sales staff and nurture an atmosphere of healthy competition
- Remain knowledgeable on products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous training and development
- Process and monitor POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products/services, and assist sales team to maximize sales
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
- 2-4 years experience as a Retail Sales associate, Sales Representative, or similar role
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a great listener
- Good time management
- Strategic planning and followthrough on goal-setting
- Coachable and self-directed, always willing to learn
- Ability to supervise, direct, empower, and encourage sales staff
- Proficiency in English, additional conversational language skills preferred
- Basic Math skills
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Enjoys and can work some evenings and all weekends as part of a flexible and accommodating full-time (up to 40 hour per week) work schedule
- High school degree; Bachelors degree in Management or related field would be a plus
Bedrooms & More offers a unique working environment that fosters individual growth and rewards performance. This position comes with competitive compensation, paid time off, medical benefits, on-the-job training, an employee discount program, and a professional Sales Team.
To be considered for this role, please submit a letter of intent to HR outlining your interest.
Bedrooms & More works against implicit bias – please submit a ‘scrubbed’ version of your resume by using your initials instead of your name. Your name and contact information may be included with your cover letter.
To keep our sales team safe through Covid-19, we have installed clear barriers at the POS, there are hand sanitizer containers and wipes throughout the store, masks are required both for employees and guests. Guest # has also been limited.