Bedrooms & More offers an extensive variety of home furnishings including:
- Bedding (comforters, duvets sheets, pillows, protectors, toppers & more)
- Sustainable: Bedroom, Living & Dining Room Furniture
- Guest solutions: Murphy Cabinet Beds
- Seating: Recliners, Sofas & Sectional & Sofa Sleepers
- Accents for the home: Art, Rugs & Lighting
View our Brand Partners
We sure do. Bedrooms & More has 2 retail locations and a Distribution Center.
324 NE. 45th St. Seattle, WA 98105
Hours: Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sundays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
our flagship showroom is a multi-level retail location where you can find over 80 two-sided mattresses, solid wood bedroom, living and dining room furniture. We also showcase a large variety of upholstered seating options from recliners, sofas, sectionals and sleepers too.
300 NE. 45th St. Seattle WA 98105
Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Sundays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Located just one block west of our flagship showroom. At this location you can find special purchase items, like last call merchandise, retired floor models and/or scratch and dent furniture at competitive prices.
Hours: Monday – Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sundays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
1310 N. 131st St. Seattle, WA 98133
Hours: Open daily from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Located a short drive from our retail locations, the Distribution Center is our central hub for all incoming and outgoing shipments. Whether you’ve made an in-store or online purchase, you may opt to arrange a local pickup of your merchandise at this location. Please call ahead to assure your product is ready for your arrival. To schedule merchandise pick-up please call: 206-523-0061.
We do. You can find free parking in our garages directly behind both our main flagship showroom and our Clearance Center locations. Both garages are accessible from 4th Ave and Latona Ave.
We also have free electric car charging stations for our customer to use during open store hours. In the event the garage is full, there’s free 2 hour street parking throughout the Wallingford neighborhood.
Yes. Our two retail locations are kid friendly. We have a small area with books and toys. You may even see a couple of the owners’ grandsons playing on any given day.
Our Flagship Showroom is ADA compliant allowing customers to shop comfortably and freely throughout.
Our Clearance Outlet is not ADA compliant (due to the era in which it was built). However, we will do everything we can to make sure our customers are comfortable while shopping. We can offer access to our 2nd floor through an entry behind the store that’s wheelchair accessible. We’re happy to accommodate our customers to the best of our ability, and can even carry mattresses downstairs for people to test. Please give us a call at (206) 633-4494 before your visit and we’ll gladly coordinate with you how we might help facilitate a comfortable shopping experience for you.
No. Bedrooms & More is not a franchise, it is independently owned by the Garfield family. The Garfields opened the first retail store in 1972, which means Bedrooms & More has been in business 51 years and counting. In 2018, Bedrooms & More expanded and opened the flagship showroom just a block from their legacy building.
A single sided mattress also known as a ‘can’t flip’ mattress, will only stay comfortable for 2-5 years, even when cared for properly. A two-sided mattress on the other hand, you can count on lasting for at least 8 to 12 years if cared for properly. A botanical latex mattress, may last even longer.
This is why Bedrooms & More chooses to only sell 2-sided mattresses, because it’s what’s best for our consumers. And if we’re being honest, it’s what’s best for the planet too, because we’re helping reduce the amount of failed mattresses ending up in the landfill!
That’s a great question and we have you covered! Visit our full tutorial, where we show you how to flip/rotate both an innerspring/hybrid and a latex mattress.
We also offer a Flip/Rotate service for our customers where we come to your home and do it for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 schedules of rotations or flips for only $200. You read that right. We take care of our customers!
there are several reasons why you should consider buying a two-sided, or flippable, mattress. Some of the main benefits include:
- Durability: Two-sided mattresses are more durable than one-sided mattresses because they can be used on both sides, which helps to even out wear and tear. This means that a two-sided mattress can last longer than a one-sided ‘can’t flip’ mattress mattress.
- Support: A two-sided mattress can provide more support for your body because you can choose which side is more comfortable for you and use that side to support your body. This can help to alleviate pressure points and promote better alignment of your spine, which can help to reduce back pain and improve your overall sleep quality.
- Comfort: Two-sided mattresses are often made with higher quality materials than one-sided mattresses, which can make them more comfortable to sleep on. They may also be more breathable, which can help to regulate your body temperature and prevent overheating during the night.
- Versatility: Because a two-sided mattress can be flipped, you can choose which side is more comfortable for you, depending on your sleep position and other preferences. This can make the mattress more versatile and suitable for a wider range of people.
- Value for money: While two-sided mattresses may be more expensive than one-sided mattresses, they can provide better value for money in the long run because they are more durable and can last longer.
- Sustainability: Because two-sided mattresses simply last longer than one-sided, you help keep mattresses out of the landfill when you purchase a two-sided mattress.
Overall, if you want a mattress that is earth conscious, durable, supportive/comfortable, and can provide good value for money, a two-sided, flippable mattress may be a good choice for you.
Bedrooms & More invites you to join us weekly in our Flagship Showroom for a FREE, informative class on “How to Shop for a Mattress.” Stop by Saturdays, 9:30am and learn the ins and outs of mattress shopping so you can feel confident your next purchase is the right one. You can find more information about our class here.
No, we don’t. We consciously chose to break away from the mainstream mattress industry and carrying the ‘big S brands’ around the year 2000, in response to new manufacturing practices that don’t benefit consumers.
At one time we carried some of these brands, but since they no longer sell 2-sided mattresses to consumers (only to the hotel industry), we’ve moved on and so has our business.
Yes, we do. We have several long standing relationships with regional mattress manufacturers who build mattresses to our specifications. In addition to mattresses we design for our sister brand, 45th Street Bedding, we also carry models from reputable mattress manufacturers who use only the best sourced materials paired with top quality construction.
Please visit: Shipping & Delivery for the latest information about our shipping.
You may opt to pick-up your merchandise from our Distribution Center, located at 1310 N. 131st St. Seattle, WA 98133. If picking up, please call the store 2 days ahead of pickup date to ensure your product is transferred and ready for your arrival. Store: 206-633-4494.
When picking your merchandise up from our Distribution Center, please come prepared with the proper rope or tie-downs to safely secure your load for transport. Our DC crew can help bring product to your vehicle; however, they are not able to tie-down or secure your merchandise.
Small items may be picked up from our Flagship location but space is limited, please call ahead beforehand. Also note, help loading merchandise is not always available at our retail locations.