Ellison Adjustable Headboard Platform Bed
Featured in the Ellison bedroom collection, the Ellison Adjustable Headboard Platform Bed is a perfect fusion of urban and contemporary. Enjoy subtle contrasting colors in its beautiful Astoria Sky finish, an easy neutral you can add just about any bedding and decor to complete a dreamy bedroom space. The bed’s versatile headboard also features 4 unique positions for height adjustability. This platform bed frame is designed to use with mattress only, no box spring is required.
Browse the full Ellison Bedroom Collection here.
- Astoria Sky finish
- Alder Hardwood and Alder Veneer
- Solid wood construction – No particle board or MDF
- VOC Compliant
- Adjustable Headboard height 4 position holes
- 2 Platforms connect with steel channel
- Leg assemblies bolt to the bottom
- 850 lb. weight limit
- Adjustable headboard accommodates various mattress heights (please verify compatibility)
- Partially assembled
- Queen 88.87″L x 65.75″W
- King 88.87″L x 81.75″W
42.25″ – 46″ Headboard Height | 13″ Platform Height (All sizes)
Important to realize, Alder is a species native to the Pacific Northwest. Specifically, it grows in an approximate 125 mile-wide strip along the West Coast that stretches from Alaska to Northern California. Furthermore, the largest concentration of Alder stands just north of Portland, Oregon.
Simple tips to maintain your new furniture:
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth slightly dampened with water, wiping in the direction of the wood grain.
- Removing fingerprints and greasy smears: use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water, or a commercial grade product such as; Simple Green®.
- Prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and/or accessories that are placed on top of your furnitures surface. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and the wood to allow air circulation.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or silicone base.
- Do not use waxes and/or polishes as they can leave a residue that could dull your furnitures finish over time