Addison 70″ Wide Dresser
The Addison 70″ Wide Dresser by Whittier Wood was inspired by mid-century styling yet has a dramatic flair all its own. The remarkable combination of American Alder and Black Walnut hardwoods is stunning. Complementing this beautiful blend are bold design choices that set this collection apart. A precisely 45-degree miter face frame seamlessly surrounds spacious inset drawers. Coved drawer fronts exude solid wood and ensure the solid black walnut drawer pulls are a stand out feature.
View the Addison Bedroom Collection Brochure
- Duet finish
- American Alder hardwood and black walnut veneer
- Solid wood construction – No particle board or MDF
- VOC Compliant
- 10 Drawers with English dovetail construction
- Features 1 drawer with 2 velvet lined jewelry trays
- Full extension metal ball bearing slides
- Black walnut drawer pulls
- Fitted back for structural strength
- Anti-tipping safety mechanism reduces the risk of tip over
- Fully assembled
Important to realize, Alder is a species native to the Pacific Northwest. Specifically, it grows in an approximate 125 mile-wide strip along the West Coast that stretches from Alaska to Northern California. Furthermore, the largest concentration of Alder stands just north of Portland, Oregon.
Simple tips to maintain your new furniture:
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth slightly dampened with water, wiping in the direction of the wood grain.
- Removing fingerprints and greasy smears: use a solution of 1 part white vinegar to 4 parts water, or a commercial grade product such as; Simple Green®.
- Prevent scratching, use felt discs under lamps and/or accessories that are placed on top of your furnitures surface. If you choose to use glass on top of wood, use discs between the glass and the wood to allow air circulation.
- Do not use cleaning products with ammonia or silicone base.
- Do not use waxes and/or polishes as they can leave a residue that could dull your furnitures finish over time