Greenington’s high-performance Rowan media cabinet allows easy remote access to your media, yet keeps components hidden out of view behind two beautiful louvered doors. The louvered design allows the infrared light to reach your remote-controlled devices inside. Easy to use, the back of the media cabinet is as accessible as the front, via ventilated rear panels that can be completely removed for clear access to your cables, wiring, and media components. Generous flow-thru ventilation for heat control. Crafted in solid bamboo, a sustainable, earth-friendly, and rapidly renewable resource.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particleboard, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- Classic Bamboo 20% harder than Red Oak
- Full-width soundbar shelf
- Remote accessible louvered doors
- Effortless touch latch soft close doors
- Removable back panels
- Flow-through ventilation
- Recessed rear space for cable management
- Ships fully assembled
- Finished on all 4 sides
Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and makes each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
The Rowan media cabinet makes it easy for you to promote sustainability in a lovely, classic, and functional way in your home.
For a wider space with the same style, we recommend the Rowan Media Table.