Maranga Mattress – the epitome of cloud-like comfort.
When you lie on Hästens Maranga Mattress, the sensation is one of weightlessness. This bed is the very definition of responsive pliability. As you sink into it, your body is received with a gentle hug. As you get up, the bed follows your movement then immediately returns to its original firm, smooth state. Maranga comes from Maori, the word for “wake up”. A clear indication of the effect of just one night in this masterpiece.
Hästens Maranga is derived from natures finest materials such as: horsetail hair, wool, cotton and flax. These materials are joined together by hand with the layer-upon-layer technique Hästens has come to perfect over the years. Following the brands iconic fabric pattern to the letter – or more accurately, to the box – each stitch is placed in precisely the right place.
The Maranga + BJX Luxury Top Mattress can also be custom ordered in a variety of Hästens fabric options. Please contact Bedrooms & More for details.
Standard Bed legs are included or you can choose to order Hästens custom legs to complete your look.
Browse the Maranga Pillow, designed specifically for the Maranga bed.
- Latex Free
- 100% Cotton Bolster Fabric
- Number of Layers (including top Mattress): 27
- Middle Mattress: 2 layers of hand-teased J Horsetail Hair, 8 layers of Cotton & Wool Base: 1 layer of Cotton & Wool, 1 layer of Flax
- Number of Steel Springs: 1,380 (970)
- Spring System 1: Pocket, 13 cm, individually sprung
- Frame in Pine: 9.2 cm high with finger joints
- Underling: Cotton
- Embroidered Product Name: Yes
- Reinforced Edge Springs + Reinforced Corner Springs: Yes
- Corner Padding: Flax
- Spring System 2: Bonnell, 8 cm