Woodlawn Latex Mattress
Experience unparalleled comfort and versatility with the Woodlawn Latex Mattress by 45th Street Bedding. This 2-sided mattress is a testament to innovative design, providing you with the choice of two unique sleeping surfaces, effectively evening out wear and tear for long-lasting comfort.
The 100% cotton zippered cover offers not only a soft and breathable surface but also easy access for comfort adjustments. Inside, the mattress boasts a fire barrier made from a rayon/dacron blend that is seamlessly sewn into the cover for your safety and peace of mind.
The heart of the Woodlawn Latex Mattress is its Botanicore™ Latex layers, with 0.8″ sewn into the cover and an additional 1″ in the comfort layers. The latex is available in multiple comfort levels: Plush (75 kg/m³), Firm (85 kg/m³), and Extra Firm (95 kg/m³), catering to your individual sleeping preferences.
This mattress is not only exceptionally comfortable but also adjustable base compatible, ensuring that it’s a versatile choice for your bedroom. The Woodlawn Latex Mattress by 45th Street Bedding is a luxurious and innovative sleep solution that prioritizes your comfort and quality rest.
Simply put the Woodlawn Latex Mattress is an impressive option for a natural mattress, whether it’s your everyday bed or in your guest room, tossing and turning will be a thing of the past. Features include an all-botanical support core, latex quilt, and upholstery layers. The quilt fill is a blend of Dacron/Rayon which provides a dry, temperature-regulating sleep environment. This mattress’ construction offers long-lasting uniform support combined with a soft, luxurious comfort that will stand the test of time.
*Note this model has been recently discontinued, once limited inventory has sold there will be no reordering.
- Brand: 45th Street Bedding
- 2 Sided – flippable
- 100% Cotton zippered cover
- Zippered cover allows easy access for comfort adjustments
- Fire Barrier: Dacron/Rayon blend layers (sewn into cover)
- 0.8″ layers of Botanicore™ Latex (sewn into cover)
- Support Core: 6″ Botanicore™ Latex
- Comfort Layers: 1″ layers of Botanicore™ Latex
- Fill weight in each comfort level:
-Plush: 75 kg/m³
-Firm: 85 kg/m³
-Extra Firm: 95 kg/m³
- Adjustable base compatible
Rest easy with 15-year non-prorated manufacturer warranty includes defects such as 1 & 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. Warranty begins the day your mattress is delivered and applies to the original purchaser. The consumer is responsible for transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'
Last Call items have been recently discontinued and have limited new stock available for online purchase with option to ship and/or be picked up at our Distribution Center in north Seattle. Once limited inventory has sold, there will be no reordering.
Note: Mattresses and bedding items can be shipped to all 50 states, as well as U.S. Territories, Alaska and Hawaii. Furniture and home accent items such as; art, lighting, recliners, sofas, and other casegoods are available for warehouse pick-up, or home delivery to WA. addresses only.