Woodland Park Latex Mattress – Comfort to the Core
This is one of our best selling mattresses, and it’s easy to understand why. The Woodland Park Latex Mattress features an all natural Botanicore™ Latex support core, an inch of plush botanical latex in the comfort layers and nearly another inch in its quilted latex layers on top and bottom. With all of that supportive latex, you can count on a most pleasing surface feel. Additionally, you have zippered access to its core layers, giving you the ability to make adjustments throughout its lifetime. Choose from Plush, Firm or Extra Firm. Essentially, when you’re looking for a mattress that just feels good from your very first sleep onward, this is the one!
- 2-Sided – flippable
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton zippered cover
- Zippered cover allows easy access for comfort adjustments
- 0.8″ quilted Botanicore™ Latex (sewn into cover)
- Fire Barrier: GOTS Certified Wool
- A layer of 1″ Botanicore™ Latex
- Support Core: 6″ Botanicore™ Latex
- Fill weight for each comfort level:
- Plush: 75 kg/m³
- Firm: 85 kg/m³
- Extra Firm: 95 kg/m³
- Adjustable base compatible
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
GOTS Certification for Organic Cotton Cover
ECO Institut Certification for Botanicore™ Latex
Rest easy with 15-year non-prorated manufacturer warranty includes defects such as 1 & 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. Warranty begins the day your mattress is delivered and applies to the original purchaser. The consumer is responsible for transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'