Flip Natural Mattress – Designed to be Problem Free & Supportive
Our Flip Natural is a great roll-pack mattress. It’s two-sided and flippable with terrific innerspring pocketed coil support. Features include a firm edge N-Compass spring unit along with all natural Botanicore™ Latex layers above and below. The Flip Natural Mattress has an organic Cotton cover with an open and cozy surface stitch.
- 2-Sided – flippable
- 100% GOTS organic cotton cover
- Fire Barrier: Rayon/Dacron blend: Dacron is a polyester batting that reduces friction created by foam. Rayon is derived from purified cellulose fibers. In most cases, Rayon is purified from wood pulp waste and is biodegradable.
- Plush and Pillowtop queen size models have an 820 spring count and the Flip Firm (queen size) has an 860 count
- Spring wire gauge is 14.75 throughout and 15.5 on the outer edges
- Support Core: Innerspring – Pocketed steel coils + (2) 1″ layers of Botanicore™ Latex on top and bottom
- Mattress Depth: Plush & Firm Depth is: 9″ & Pillowtop model depth is: 11″
- Adjustable base compatible
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
Comfort Life – for the life of the planet
Flippable mattresses are proven to last 3 times as long as a regular one-sided mattress. Disposable mattresses permeate this industry. The trend toward disposable mattresses is overwhelming transfer stations. The average comfort life of most other roll-pack mattresses is less than 4 years. Flip Mattresses last much longer.
You control the dollars you spend; so spend wisely. Rotation and flipping of mattresses distribute wear, There is no magic mattress material that won’t change over time. Therefore, one-sided beds have ruts that grow and grow over time. Because you can Flip this Mattress, your mattress may get a tiny bit thinner over time, but you can keep it flat.
Constructed in the State of Washington
In partnership with Sound Sleep in Sumner Washington, Flip Mattress eliminated the inconsistencies found with outsourced assembly. We leveraged state-of-the-art technology and a highly trained team of craftspeople to ensure consistent, defect-free products. Traditional mattress manufacturing practices generate tremendous waste. Sound Sleep’s manufacturing process is 95% efficient. We are proud to be a zero-waste facility. By eliminating waste through smart technology and innovative repurposing of materials, we are creating a more sustainable world.
Visit our blog post: ‘How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress’, for easy tips on mattress maintenance.
10 year non-prorated.