The Regal Superb Mattress by Vispring is elegance at it finest. Imagine a place of comfort, peace, and poetry. This is the world of Vispring. Vispring has been making bespoke mattresses since 1901 in its factory in Plymouth, UK. The regal superb features hand nested calico pocket spring construction for uniform comfort you can count on. Vispring’s pioneering use of individually pocketed steel springs ushered in unparalleled levels of comfort, takes this model to an elevated level of luxury.
Each bed contains the finest natural fibers, expertly selected and blended for the ultimate in comfort and support. Once they have been hand-teased and laid over the springs, each mattress is side-stitched by hand for long-lasting strength. And, of course, like every mattress we sell, your Vispring is two-sided and flippable for ultimate comfort and maximum durability over the long term.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Spring tension: Soft, Medium, Firm, Extra Firm
- 2236 springs in a King size
- Adjustable base compatible
- Made exclusively from natural fillings: bonded British fleece wool and cotton, South American long stranded horsetail blended with British fleece wool, blended real Shetland wool and cotton
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand tufted with felt washers
- Upholstered with protective wool
- 3 rows of hand side-stitching
- Horizontal handles
- Air vents
- Overall mattress depth: 9.1″ (23cm) + 2.4″ (6cm) doming (+/-0.8″)
Recommended Box Spring: Prestige Divan
WarrantyVispring offers a comfort promise and 30 year guarantee. View full terms and conditions here.
Know the two sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'
There are no reviews yet.