Burke Innerspring Mattress
The Burke Innerspring Mattress has all the components necessary for a great natural hybrid sleep surface. From its Caliber Edge™coil unit that offers firm support all the way to the edge to its plush Botanicore™ all natural latex layers above and below. You can count on the Burke Innerspring Mattress to deliver long-lasting uniform comfort for years to come.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- 100% GOTS Certified organic cotton zippered cover
- Removable cover allows easy access for comfort adjustments
- GOTS Certified organic wool fire barrier (sewn into cover)
- 0.8″ Botanicore™ Latex layers (sewn into cover)
- 6″ Caliber Edge™ hybrid pocketed coil unit
- (2) 1″ Botanicore™ Latex (75 kg/m³) layers on top and bottom
- Adjustable base compatible
Note: Fabric and quilt pattern may vary slightly from product images.
What’s a Hybrid Mattress?
A hybrid mattress allows sleepers to enjoy the perfect combination of durable coil support and contouring comfort. Our hybrid mattresses combine a steel coil support system, often fabric wrapped coil technology, with our signature Botanicore™ latex made exclusively from the sap of rubber trees. Hybrids are an ideal choice for those looking to combine the benefits of both technologies; the bounciness of springs and the comforting surface feeling with an all natural latex.
GOTS Certification for Organic Cotton Cover
ECO Institut Certification for Botanicore™ Latex
Rest easy with 15-year non-prorated manufacturer warranty includes defects such as 1 & 1/2″ measurable impressions when measured against surrounding areas. Warranty begins the day your mattress is delivered and applies to the original purchaser. The consumer is responsible for transportation costs for warranty repairs.
Know the 2 sided mattress difference
- Comfort: maintaining a regular flip & rotation schedule provides lasting comfort
- Durability: two-sided means you can comfortably sleep on either side, doing so helps even out wear and tear over time
- Longevity: when properly cared for, a two-sided mattress can last up to three times longer than a 'can't flip' one-sided mattress
- Environmentally responsible: investing in a two-sided mattress skirts the disposable mattress mindset and keeps unnecessary waste from taxing the landfill
Visit our blog for easy tips on mattress maintenance:
'How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress'
Flip & Rotate Service
Bedrooms & More offers a service for our customers where we come to your home and flip/rotate your mattress for you. Sign up for our service and receive 4 scheduled rotations or flips for just $200.
Email us to sign up for our Flip/Rotate Service
Join us every Saturday morning for our free informative class:
'How to Shop for a Mattress'