Call to find out if on display.
The Coronet may seem very similar to its sister, the Vispring Elite model. However, the Vispring Coronet is unique as it contains more coils creating a gentle resistance. The Coronet’s cover is made of Belgian damask that prevents dust mites and skin cells from penetrating the ingeniously tight-woven mattress. This ensures the all natural material inside stay clean and undamaged, allowing it’s sleeper a sound and healthy sleep. The materials found within are all-natural Platinum Certified British fleece wool, and cotton. Because of these three natural fibers softly layered inside, the Coronet is able to easily regulate temperature and wick away moisture.
- Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Springs diameter: 1.93 inches (49mm)
- 2058 springs in a King size
- Exclusive natural fillings: bonded Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton, Platinum Certified British fleece wool, blended Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand-tufted with felt washers
- Upholstered with protective wool
- 2 rows of hand side-stitching
- Horizontal handles
- Air Vents
- Depth: 8.3 inches (21cm) crown to crown ~9.8 inches (24.89cm)
Know the two-sided difference. All of our mattress here at Bedrooms & More are two-sided. Because of this, the mattress gets even wear and weight distribution. Each time you flip or rotate the mattress it feels next to new, so you definitely want to keep up on it.
Available at Bedrooms and More Seattle.