The Coronet, part of the Vispring Original Collection, may seem very similar to its sister, the Vispring Elite model. However, the Coronet is unique as it contains more coils creating a gentle resistance. The Coronet’s cover is made of Belgian damask that prevents dust mites and skin cells from penetrating the ingeniously tight-woven mattress. This ensures the all natural material inside stay clean and undamaged, allowing it’s sleeper a sound and healthy sleep. The materials found within are all-natural Platinum Certified British fleece wool, and cotton. Because of these three natural fibers softly layered inside, the Coronet is able to easily regulate temperature and wick away moisture while you sleep.
- 2 Sided – flippable
- Pocketed Coil – Hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- Springs diameter: 1.93 inches (49mm)
- 2058 springs (King size)
- Adjustable base compatible
- Exclusive natural fillings: bonded Platinum Certified British fleece wool and cotton
- Finest quality ticking
- Hand-tufted with felt washers
- Upholstered with protective wool
- 2 rows of hand side-stitching
- Horizontal handles
- Air Vents
- Depth: 8.3 inches (21cm) crown to crown ~9.8 inches (24.89cm)
Partners best with the De Luxe Divan box spring.
Visit our blog post: ‘How to Flip & Rotate Your Mattress’, for easy tips on mattress maintenance.
Vispring offers a comfort promise and 30 year guarantee. View full terms and conditions here.